Tracy Braden: Career and Academic Advising


Please read the following messages before making your appointment so that your requests can be best handled.

Current Undergraduate Students:
Please be aware that asking for course substitutions for your major may not require an appointment and may be best handled through e-mail.
Questions related to field experience or internship can be asked online.

If you are having trouble getting an appointment when you need one, email me.

Prospective Undergraduate Students:
In addition to talking to an academic advisor, if you are interested in attending Portland State and have not yet met with an Admissions Counselor you will likely benefit from calling 503-725-3511. They can explain the general application process and timeline.